Seeking for a little piece of happiness? Then it is time to explore the mighty Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan, also famously known as the "Land of Happiness". With an awe-inspiring nature, a strong sense of spirituality and endless smiling faces of locals, Bhutan will definitely be a perfect destination for you.
So, it is time to grab your passport and pack your hiking gear. The happiest place in the world is calling your name!
What to expect!!
- Towering picturesque landscapes decorated with snow-covered peaks
- Majestic convents and monasteries
- Traditional Buddhist culture
- Spectacular dance performances
- Local handicrafts and bustling markets
- Exciting archery competitions
Where to stay…
If you are planning for a Bhutan tour then there are many budget hotels in Thimphu which will offer you a comfortable stay.
Let's go for an exciting Bhutan tour!!
Tips for you to remember!!
Bhutan is a tiny country that has started to allow tourism so it can be tough to find information. Are you eager to plan a visit? Here are a few things you must know.
- You cannot go on your own
- If your shoes are off, do not take photos
- Do not believe the weather forecasts
- Bhutan is at a high altitude
- Roads are winding and rough
- Always pack long sleeves clothes
- Bring cash
Welcoming visitors from all over the globe, Bhutan is the heart of the Himalayan kingdom!
Share your experiences below!